*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542663-Slasher
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1334292
The sordid thoughts and mental stumbles of the girl.
#542663 added October 18, 2007 at 11:14pm
Restrictions: None
Slasher
Kill my words with your pretentious antics, your sneers and jeers of retaliation. Stab them and cut them as they are, send them into exhile like warriors of tribe indigionous to these lands. Slaughter a cart of words, deficate on such matters that dont matter to what matters in this world. Listen not to these words as they mean nothing and everything and nothing at all. Kill my words in sorrowful attempts at breaking the spirited bones of a silent fem, to leave her cloaked in doubt for what runs through veins of virtue. Because your pitiful pity coagulates on the throat of a godless preacher, in the eyes of a heathen in an Armani. Kill my words and latch a grip to the meticulous as I wander into slumber, knowing this much is true. Kill my words because death is the transference of energy, help them move and grow and soar. Kill my words daily if you will, slay them like mythical dragons as I hope you would. I'll soon send out the reward myself. Slash my words but wear the blood of thoughts demise within your hands with pride.

© Copyright 2007 Delilah (UN: bex1053 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Delilah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542663-Slasher