*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544400-ack
by spidey
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1207864
If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
#544400 added October 25, 2007 at 10:02am
Restrictions: None
ack!
I'm feeling a little stressed already today, for a number of reasons.

First, I woke up with a headache. Is it normal to get headaches in your sleep? I have a vertabra in my neck that slips out of place and gives me migraines. It started bothering me last week, and normally it goes away after a few days. Well, it's back again. *Frown*

NaNo starts in 7 days! Yikes! I have my basic plot, but I have no idea who my characters are, and I don't have enough of the plot planned out to write 50k, I'm sure.

I have a lot of work to do. My mood lately has been distracting me and making me extremely unmotivated, and I'm working hard to stop that. I need to get back up to speed on the magazine.

I'm also trying to raise gps for my upgrade. I'd love to be able to raise a TON of gps so that I can get more than 2 months at a time, so I don't have to worry about it for a while. The Premium Membership can be a tad difficult to keep up with, but it's SO worth it!

Hmmm... I had my morning coffee, and now I feel my headache slipping away! Maybe it was caffeine deficiency? That would be a little weird...

Halloween's coming up! Hooray!

I'm going to see City Sleeps and The Drama Club tonight! I know I've talked about them before here, but City Sleeps is one of my all-time favorite bands. I really think they're going to be huge very soon. They're playing a few shows in PA this week (of course, I'm going to all of them!), then throughout the US, followed by a short tour through Europe with Funeral for a Friend.

They just released their album on Trustkill Records:

ASIN: B000VDDBQG
Product Type: Music
Amazon's Price: $ 10.76


You can listen to samples there, or go to https://www.myspace.com/citysleeps to hear a few songs. Check them out, and if you like their music, please consider getting their album! It's very inexpensive for a full-length album, and I know they could use the support. *Smile*


Alright, back to work. Have a great weekend everyone! *Smile*

© Copyright 2007 spidey (UN: spidergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spidey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544400-ack