*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544733-Honorable-Mention-Winner---76th-WD-Competition
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#544733 added October 26, 2007 at 7:09pm
Restrictions: None
Honorable Mention Winner - 76th WD Competition!!
I'm very excited to see my story, "Red Paint, Crimson Blood," was selected as an Honorable Mention Winner in the 2007 76th Writer's Digest Competition in Genre Fiction. Here's a link to my website if you want to check it out. Click Short Stories and the link will take you to the story. Comments & feedback welcome! Leave a note on my website messageboard "The Fiction Cafe" or leave a line here! You can also find the story here on WDC in my Short Stories Port!

Website: http://sgcardin.tripod.com/

***
Okay, so not more than 2 hours after I posted my last entry, the police came by and evacuated us. The Castaic Ranch had come close to us. I got the kids to Simi Valley and I took a vacation day to stay with them and my mother-in-law. We were all fine and thankfully the firefighters were able to stop the advance in that direction. We were able to go back to our homes later on that night. The Ranch fire is still burning but it is now 75% contained. They hope to have full containment by Halloween.



© Copyright 2007 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544733-Honorable-Mention-Winner---76th-WD-Competition