*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545345-This-is-my-itching-entry
Rated: 13+ · Book · Mystery · #1222498
A place for random thoughts, ideas, and fun!
#545345 added October 29, 2007 at 8:14pm
Restrictions: None
This is my *itching entry
Because that's just the kind of mood I'm in, and I've got to get it out before it takes over.

I'm so royally pissed at Dhoc-li Llama right now - I'm about ready to tell her she's on her own for her flipping science project!  She's totally paralyzed over it, can't do a damn thing, and when I sit down to try and help her, all she does is snap at me!  And snap at me!  And glare at me!  Ya know what, kiddo?  I know I'm gonna be the one kneading all the freaking bread dough.  12? 16? doughs she needs to make?  She needs a title - well don't SNAP at me because you don't have a title!  Sheesh . . . the one creative thing in the whole project.  I sat down to help her come up with her procedures.  Don't SNAP at me because you don't have the recipe in front of you.  Get it.  Open the flipping book.  Don't like my suggestions?  Don't use them.  But don't you DARE get pissy with me!  I had to leave the room. 

Oh, and she wants me to take her running all over creation looking for a white nightgown to use for her Halloween ghost costume.  Fat chance, kiddo.

Then I apparently screwed up forwarding this stupid tagline thing, which I really wanted to just delete, to begin with.  I don't know - I did precisely what the directions told me to do.  Whatever.  It's gone now.  I'm done with those.  Fair warning - you send me one, it's going in the trash.

I'm freezing cold - I cannot seem to get warm, no matter what I do.  My husband looks at me like I'm crazy.  My nose is raw. 

I have no patience for anyone - my children most of all.  I would jump up and down with joy if, just for ONE day, everyone actually LISTENED to me.  Then I'd know they were actually capable of it.

I'm feeling trapped again.  Stuck.  Nowhere to go, and no way to get there.  There's got to be more to my life than washing the dishes 12 times a day, and trying in vain to keep the house in some semblance of order.  I don't feel like I'm of any use to Jakie when I'm home with him during the day.  He should be in preschool.  I know what I'm not doing, and I know it's my problem that I can't seem to make a change . . . but there I am.  And when I'm in this frame of mind, making a positive change is NOT in the cards. 

And I think I'm going to be motivated and straight-thinking enough to do NaNoWriMo starting in 3 days!? HA!

My Halloween siggy

© Copyright 2007 Merry Mumsy (UN: amygdalia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Merry Mumsy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545345-This-is-my-itching-entry