*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/546350-The-souls-I-believe
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1033101
Many stories are being told about climbing a mountain; this one's about faith.
#546350 added November 3, 2007 at 2:31am
Restrictions: None
The souls I believe
Are they always taken for granted? The souls are all around us. They are spirits hovering over only to be noticed on All Saints' Day/ All Souls Day. They are true and real, a part of us, although they are in their new realm of consciousness. Their existence does not defy reason, in fact it is logical to believe about souls and spirits.

Recently, I greeted somebody "happy Halloween". She got hurt and demanded that I stop "that crap". I don't know why. I know she's a Christian. To believe on spirits and souls, and Halloween, is part of Christianity. But I just took it for granted, also, because reason may be lost if you don't believe in it.

You believe, I believe. That's supposed to be the question. Others just think of it that way. No more logic. And if you go on arguing, they also contend that we do not believe. Which is which?

© Copyright 2007 Alimohkon (UN: manabanski at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alimohkon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/546350-The-souls-I-believe