*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/547569-Super-Hotdog-on-Halloween
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sean
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1330767
The continuing adventures of Super Hotdog
#547569 added November 7, 2007 at 8:09pm
Restrictions: None
Super Hotdog on Halloween
As Super Hotdog finished his hotdog he looked into the sky and saw a spotlight shaped like a hotdog. “Super Hotdog away!” Super Hotdog flew to the mayor’s office and crashed in through the window.

“Thank god you’re here, an evil pumpkin is terrorizing the city. You’ve got to help us.”

“Have no fear, Super Hotdog will save the day once again.”

The mayor cringed as Super Hotdog broke another window on the way out.

Super Hotdog spotted the evil pumpkin from the sky and shouted, “You’re evil ways are over pumpkin. I, Super Hotdog, am here to save the day once again.”

The pumpkin floated up to Super Hotdog and stared him in the eyes. “I will not be stopped. Not until my task is done.”

“What task?”

“To enslave all of mankind.”

“I can’t allow that.”

“Then you must die.” The pumpkin hurled itself at Super Hotdog. Super Hotdog tried to dodge it, but he was hit in the knee, and spiraled toward the ground. The townspeople watching below gasped.

Super Hotdog landed awkwardly and couldn’t get up. The pumpkin floated down to Super Hotdog. “You are no match for me, puny earthman. Now I will slowly devour you while you still live.” The pumpkin positioned itself next to Super Hotdog’s foot and opened its mouth wide. Just before the pumpkin could clamp down on Super Hotdog’s foot, he reached into his utility belt with incredible speed, pulled out a hotdog, and threw it into the pumpkin’s mouth. The pumpkin tried to bite Super Hotdog, but it was too late, the hotdog had undone the enchantment. A normal pumpkin rolled away from Super Hotdog’s leg.

The crowd cheered as Super Hotdog treated himself to a hotdog, “Don’t thank me,” said Super Hotdog to the crowd, “Thank the hotdogs.”
© Copyright 2007 sean (UN: outbaksean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sean has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/547569-Super-Hotdog-on-Halloween