*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/551978-A-very-busy-week-Turkey-Day-PreView-Plug--More
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#551978 added November 27, 2007 at 4:38pm
Restrictions: None
A very busy week, Turkey Day, PreView Plug & More.
Just wanted to get caught up.

TURKEY DAY

This Thanksgiving was very nice. I didn't have to cook. We went up to Brent's aunt's house in Lake County on Clear Lake which is just north of Napa County. Teet and Brent helped to cook the turkey.

Anyway it was me, Brent, Andrew (who was soooo good) Joseph (he was also very good) Teet, MaryAnn, Mike, Tony & Cassie. Carmy and Richard showed up at 2 on Thanksgiving. The trip is about 7 hours for Brent. There was a nice crowd, not too many people.


We left at 4 in the morning and had traveled a good distance before the boys woke up. The trip is 454 miles. We arrived at 12 on Weds, after taking the scenic 101 through the wine counties of Sonoma and Napa. We got a hotel in town because it would have been too much to stay at MaryAnn's. I


Turkey Day was fun. Andrew helped Mike make non-alocholic drinks. Haha! I bought Marie Callendar pies, a pecan, blueberry and french apple. On Friday, Brent, me, the boys, Carmy & Richard, and Tony & Cassie went to Napa, to Calistoga where we visited the Sterling winery and then the Beringer one. Sterling had a gondola ride which Andrew liked. Joseph slept through it! haha.

Saturday we traveled back home, leaving at 4 in the morning again and I went back to work that night. I wanted to take some scenic pics ones but we forgot to bring the battery charger and the digital camera died.

ENT

I went to the ENT yesterday because I was feeling some pressure near my old surgery, near the temple. He said I might have allergies and gave me some XYZAL and Dermamist to take for a month. XYZAL makes me drowsy as it's an antihistmine. I was very tired at work last night. It seems to work because I am feeling much better.

PreView

Reader Views did a "preview" of my book. If you get a chance, check out my book's internet commerical. I'm dying to get your feedback. Here's a link:

http://www.readerviews.com/reviews_PreViews.html



© Copyright 2007 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/551978-A-very-busy-week-Turkey-Day-PreView-Plug--More