*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/552568
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Casey
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1355308
My blog :)
#552568 added November 30, 2007 at 6:34pm
Restrictions: None
Ahhh, the Swelling!!!
* Aug. 21st, 2006 at 8:02 PM

Bah. Surgeries suck dude. I had a jaw surgery last Friday. 4 hours asleep in that operating room. They moved my jaws forward and my chin back, the chin reason I'll never know. I woke up to them literally rolling me onto a second bed which I was stuck on for another 24 hours in a small hospital room with god only knows what hooked up to me. The nurse was supposed to check on me every hour, even the sheet on my door had an hourly checklist for her to mark when she comes to see me. Did she? Ha, nope, every three hours. Lazy nurses.

Was stuck inside (my choice) this past week because I didn't want to be seen with such a balloon face. Finally hung with friends yesterday. Saw Snakes on a Plane. WAS AWESOME!!!!!

I highly suggest everyone here sees it. It was extremely entertaining, very hilarious, keeps you on edge (not just because of how freaky the snakes are) and the story is soooo good.

It was kinda funny because at one point, some friends and I were right on the edge of our seats, fists clenched with excitement, waiting and waiting for Samuel L Jackson to say that one infamous line "That's IT! I have HAD IT with these muthafudgin snakes on this muthafudgin plane!"
The whole theatre screamed with laughter when he finally said it. Hilarious..

© Copyright 2007 Casey (UN: wearred4aids at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/552568