*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/552576
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Casey
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1355308
My blog :)
#552576 added November 30, 2007 at 6:46pm
Restrictions: None
Never Alone Thanks to the Boys on the Docks
* May. 31st, 2007 at 8:09 PM

Have you ever been in a fight, disagreement or mental grudge that your opponent didn't even know he or she was a part of?

It's amazing how fast my mood swings in this way. One day I'm happy as a clam liking a person and missing him, the next day I'm hating him, thinking he's done all this wrong, wrong he didn't even notice he was doing.

Last night I had a dream involving him. I don't remember the events but the theme was basically reconciliation. Then today, when I went to school to get the cd from the photoshoot I partook in, the man in charge of the Jr Iron Chef dvds happened to be walking out the door and was willing to give me the final copy, no questions asked.

Mentally competing with myself on whether or not to deliver it to a certain boy's house, I managed to have myself arrive there, and he just happened to be home which was a miracle in itself. And he didn't have to work tonight either, another miracle.

Not much was said, he was tired, I'm just a shy person who sometimes struggles with the art of conversation, esp around him. We watched the Simpsons and some of the Iron Chef dvd. Talked about movies, him going away for six months, the neon lights he put under his car seats out of pure boredom. Oh yeah, and I was scratched up by his dogs, Remy and Winchester, who I just love to death. Remy rules, nuff said.

I left later, 1 hug richer, because he needed to shower. Last time I was there, his mom totally embarassed him, announcing that he hadn't showered since the previous morning and reeked of a freshly mowed lawn. At Riverfest, it's better to smell like a lawn than the herbs and drinks consumed at the fest.

I'm really going to miss him when he leaves July 21 but I'm below the level of obsession. Therefore, I'll still be able to live to the fullest with no sadness or negative emotions while he is gone.

When he returns home December 21st, I might not gain a boy but he will definitely become one hug richer.

© Copyright 2007 Casey (UN: wearred4aids at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/552576