*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/552579
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Casey
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1355308
My blog :)
#552579 added November 30, 2007 at 6:49pm
Restrictions: None
Orientation, Tried and Trew'd
* Sep. 7th, 2007 at 11:54 AM

Over the month of August, I couldn't wait to get back to school. I had so much energy ready to be channeled into dancing with friends at the Shark Tank. That energy got released last night as old and new friends and I partied to an awesome dj and the Trews!

I originally went in the Shark with my friend David F and his obnoxious friend whose name I can't remember. I was in a contest by 91x to name the most Trews songs off their newest album but lost to Tom, a jerk I once worked with.

Then I ran into and was dancing with Jess and her 2 friends from ECE, the one was super good at dancing, she'd trained for years.

As I was walking back to our table, I was abushed with a hug from my old friend Jordan Zeb who I hadn't seen since 2nd semester of last year. He was drunk but apparently excited to see me. He dragged me back to his table where I met his friends, and eventually got them a pitcher of Canadian, ha. I think Zeb and Tim consumed more of it than anyone.

Finally the Trews came on. (late and were suspected of smoking crack in their van) It was awesome! They played my faves including "Tired of Waiting" and "Not Ready to Go" and they even did a cover of Amy Winehouse's "Rehab". Frankly, I think they sing it better than she does, ha.

© Copyright 2007 Casey (UN: wearred4aids at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/552579