*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/552580
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Casey
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1355308
My blog :)
#552580 added November 30, 2007 at 6:49pm
Restrictions: None
Boys Don't Like Girls
* Sep. 28th, 2007 at 2:49 PM

Sometimes I really don't understand the motives of men. Summer and fall is the absolute worst time to be a looking single, especially if you're a girl.

Men really are like amusement parks. They take you for rides and leave you hanging on for dear life. Then, suddenly, the ride stops, drops you off and leaves to go pick up different passengers.

Their logic can just be so mind boggling too. I myself know a few men who have offered me "a good time" but want no strings attached. Their reasons? "I'm busy". Now, I'm perfectly aware that these men do carry out lives and (some of them) have jobs but loving your PS3 for hours on end doesn't really count as working.

Another thing that gets me. You and a guy meet in a random location, hang out together, go for dinners etc. You've hugged, you've kissed, you're totally crazy for each other and miss each other when you're apart. And just when you think you've lost that dreadful "single" status, he tells you he doesn't want it to be termed a relationship or dating because he doesn't like to label things or restrict himself, he wants to keep his options open.

Try telling that to your wife when you're older, bud! "Oh, you see, technically we're married but I don't want to label it with that. We just have a legal bond, I'm going to the pick up bar now"

© Copyright 2007 Casey (UN: wearred4aids at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/552580