*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/552581
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Casey
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1355308
My blog :)
#552581 added November 30, 2007 at 6:51pm
Restrictions: None
Say Anything (Else)
* Sep. 30th, 2007 at 1:43 AM

Wow, some people don't know when to take a hint.

Tonight I was completely bored at home and thought, hmmm, I wanna go out with the girls but the only person who would be free up until 11 was Alex because the girls were still at work.

We ate at Montana's, drew with crayons at the table while I blabbed on to avoid awkward silence. I swear, this guy hardly talks and doesn't blink. I felt so uncomfortable the whole time. He used to be cool to talk to. So, we're leaving, I'm at my car and he's getting into his. Next thing you know, here comes Sarah and Christy zooming into the lot at the sight of me. Yay! :)

Downside, he gets out of his car and, despite my ramblings about how he should go home and wouldn't want to hang with us for different reasons, he follows us into Boston Pizza, at the discomfort of all three of us now, and gets piss drunk. It was so embarassing. I know the girls were thinking I was dating this guy so the minute he went to the washroom, I told them that my potential date was at the club with his buddy from Toronto. That relieved them and me too, phew.

Guys, take a hint and never interfere with girls sessions! How can we gossip about you if you're sitting there? Ha ha.

© Copyright 2007 Casey (UN: wearred4aids at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/552581