*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/552582
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Casey
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1355308
My blog :)
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#552582 added November 30, 2007 at 6:52pm
Restrictions: None
Wake Me Up When September Ends
* Oct. 1st, 2007 at 3:48 PM

What a month September was.

My friday night home away from home (Foundations), a place downtown rented by Murray, got suddenly shut down because someone offered the owner more money per month. I just happened to pop in on what turned out to be the final friday. Some notice they gave Murray too, "Oh yeah, we need your stuff outta here by Sunday", bastards.

I'll miss it so much. I'll never forget:
~ Murray's awesome soup.
~ Singing w/ Murray and the gang all night.
~ Straightening Derek's hair and the glowstick art in the bathroom.
~ Drumming to Murray's version of Green Day songs.
~ The 15 dollar cake face smush and trying to save the cake's hersheys kisses.
~ All the friends there who kept me coming back (Derek, the 2 presidents, Caroline and my wolfie Lykan)

So last night, a family member of mine was acting strange (not his fault, he's been switched on and off bipolar meds for the past 4 years or so). He/she's been bugging me, threatening me so finally, he grabs my arms (for a second time) and that was the last straw. As my other family member called for dinner, I left the house. I had nothing with me but the clothes on my back and my keys because they happened to be in my jeans pocket.

All my stuff was in boxes because we were selling my bed frame and dresser so I was unable to find my phone and cards. Grrr...

Went to Tim Horton's to see my girls. They're awesome. They loaned me enough money for a bagel (I was hungry, no dinner remember?) Was in there for a good 2 hours before I finally found a place to stay, thank god for my cousin. She's like a sister to me, despite the facts some members of my family wish I'd avoid her.

Took another hour before I got the guts to call my mum from an unrecognizable number and tell her a general area where I was but no specifics. She dropped some stuff off to me in a backpack at a nearby restaurant almost in tears. She'd driven around before for 2hr looking for me, that broke my heart a bit right there. I walked back to the place I was pretending to stay at then once she was out of sight, I went back to my cousins.

Ended up going to Boston Pizza for a while with a friend. Despite knowing the emotional trial I was going through, he tried to get me to let him into the apartment so he could get some action. I wasn't having that, it pissed me off that he would try. I'm not a piece of ass!

I surprisingly slept awesomely though, and had a kitty snuggle me ^^. Woke up this morning, my cousin and her boy were already gone so I went on msn and watched Arthur. Ended up coming home but now my family is trying to treat me better. Still not talking to the member who is all weird right now though. He/She's gonna be gone from Wednesday-Saturday in Ottawa and Kingston so that'll give me some time.

Overall, I'm surprisingly happy despite how depressed one might think I am because of the events which have taken place. But as of right now, I am smiling, showing off my pearly white (soon to be brace free) teeth.

© Copyright 2007 Casey (UN: wearred4aids at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/552582