*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/553345-You-are-not-seeing-things
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#553345 added December 4, 2007 at 1:44pm
Restrictions: None
You are not seeing things!
Dec 4, 2007

Yes, I'm actually here two days in a row!  LOL

Not in a good mood.  Some punk got into my car, stole my wallet..no money, but all ss cards (I had to have them last week and forgot to put them back in teh safe) my drivers license, and the kid's insurance cards. It's handled, but it's upsetting nonetheless.

I have a favor to ask of all you who stop in and read...even if you normally wouldn't....could you please email with either your favorite Christmas/Kwanza/Hannukah(sp) memory-or your worst-or both.  It's for a project I"m working on for the Blogville News...scarily Queen Scarlett excepted my offer..and now I need you all...but please email me and don't put it in the comments here because we don't want EVERYONE to have already read your story when the news comes out do we?

Thanks in advance...I promise, you'll get full credit for your story-unless you'd like to remain anonymous (I can't spell today for anything and that sucks..lol)

Ok...I'm off. I'm supposed to be working on schoolwork, but I've got so much on my mind and I'm so frustrated I can't see straight.

I"ll be back soon to hear your stories!

hugs
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/553345-You-are-not-seeing-things