*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/553751-Not-much-time-today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#553751 added December 6, 2007 at 5:54pm
Restrictions: None
Not much time today...
So here's a couple of links. Let's start with the easy one: The Greatest Fictional Weapons of All Time, otherwise known as Waltz's Actual Wish List:

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/006398688.cfm?page=2

Now, the phaser is only at #5, and the lightsaber beats it by a hair, but they pegged #1 right on the button. Why? Because with Green Lantern's Power Ring and a will slightly more powerful than that of Keyser Soze, the Power Ring can MAKE any of those other weapons.

And now - sorry, Mavis Moog , but it's the Daily Mail again - some outrageously sexist ads from 'way back when:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=496827&i...

And there is no doubt these adverts - many taken from the first half of the last century - reveal just how much women used to be caricatured as downtrodden housewives or hair-brained office girls.

...as opposed to all the "adverts" from the LAST half of the last century, where men are caricatured as useless appendages, bumbling idiots or fat slobs who do nothing but drink beer. *urp* Excuse me.

Now, for this last link... I don't issue disclaimers much, but seriously: DO NOT look at this link if you're easily squicked out. Because I'm not easily squicked out, and I almost lost my lunch. I'm not kidding. There's stuff here that makes Hello Kitty look tame.

I mean it. Don't click below if you've ever been offended by anything sexual.

Not kidding.

Last chance.

5 pieces of fake Chanel fashion accessories made out of taxidermised rats:
a rat-bra, a rat-slip, a rat-handbag, a rat-handkerchief and a pair of high heel rat-shoes.


**on second thought, email me or post a comment for the link if your curiosity is getting the better of you, and your name better not be Claire.**

*Shock* *Sick*

I hereby take back everything I've ever said about Japanese culture. Japan: you are hereby considered normal, sane and sexually sedate compared to Brazil.

© Copyright 2007 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/553751-Not-much-time-today