*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/553877-Catching-up
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#553877 added December 7, 2007 at 12:53pm
Restrictions: None
Catching up..
As usual, I'm behind. Here's a "GREAT" review *eyeroll* I just got from someone:

Meh-diocre at best.
unnessesary adverbs, passive writing, and moments of pure cheesiness are my main complaints about this piece of writing
"She yawned a big yawn"
Redundancy is an issue too.


Let's just say this is NOT how to review on WDC. I just wanted to share that with you and vent a little. The story in question is this one:
The Daewynd Nymphs  (13+)
The Dauphin of Daewynd goes on her first adventure.
#982353 by StephBee - House Targaryen


******

This week's newsletter merit badge is for: billwilcox for an outstanding Action/Adventure Newsletter. Conrats, Bill!!

******

Yes, I know I have to update my costicom. Sigh... I have to find the time. I have no time. Writing wise, I am working on my Paranormal Romance, "The Wolf's Kiss." I've got some editing/writing done on it, but I have to find the time to type it up on the computer.

Today we were supposed to go to Disneyland but it's rainy and drizzly over here so I think we're not going. It's good in a way because I'm using the time to catch up on my madness, but I really wanted to take my boys to D-land for the holidays and see it all decorated up.

Tomorrow is the Children's XMas Party at work and on Sunday is my Ornament Exchange with the family. Wheww... the holidays have me hoping! I have to wait to 19 DEC to shop for gifts for the boys since that's my next payday. Sigh... I have a couple of gifts to mail - and I still have to work on my marketing for my book.

That said, I ordered some cool pens for my book, The Wolf's Torment. The first three to ask, gets a couple of pens free. Next, I'm working on magnets. hehe. And maybe some more coffee mugs.

I'll update my official website messageboard soon.

I just want to thank everyone for their patience with me. Hopefully, I'll have more soon on the writing front.





© Copyright 2007 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/553877-Catching-up