*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/554044-Same-Old-Same-Old-But
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#554044 added December 8, 2007 at 3:40pm
Restrictions: None
Same Old, Same Old. But...
... in a way, that's good. Why? Because I don't need any new pains with the holidays coming up. Cripes, I"m still looking for a good opportunity between the weather, my energy level and the pain to put the outside Christmas lights up. *Smile*

         The past couple weeks have been pretty 'normal' for me. The usual leg and back pain, with the arms and joints coming and going. That's become my norm I think. And overall, that's not so bad. There are still plenty of others, Kenzie included, that are hurting worse than I am.

         The only thing that's really been different was last night. I didn't feel much energy. It was like it was taking a lot of effort, and silent energy to just stand on my feet while Kenzie and I talked in the kitchen. And I'm not used to that sensation - of simple things like standing feeling like I either didn't have the energy to do it in the first place, or that the act of doing it was draining my energy even faster. Sheesh. To this point I chalked it up to the cold weather, but we'll see what happens this coming week. We're supposed to be warm enough to get only rain, but it's supposed to rain all week long, off and on. It'll be interesting to see what that change does to the pain and energy levels. Obviously, I have to wait and see. *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/554044-Same-Old-Same-Old-But