*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/554739-Thank-Yous
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1334292
The sordid thoughts and mental stumbles of the girl.
#554739 added December 12, 2007 at 4:13am
Restrictions: None
Thank You's
So some lady at work today, three generations, her, her mother and her daughters, all together and the little girl dropped her glass, so I cleaned it up. The women were so nice and kept saying thank you and Im sorry for the mess. But its not the thank you's per say but how they were said. I dont know, I guess you had to be there. And then I came home and...for the people who have read sepration in my poetry section - Im currently in the midst of considering a seperation/divorce...so I come home and on the desk is a card from my husband. This card about appreciation and loving all the memories. What the card said was pretty nice...but he wrote "I picked this one because its true and I believe it. Thank you for the beautiful memories I love." I wanted to cry. Even more so, on the desk was a little slip of paper, where he had practiced writing his little saying, I assume to spell check it. That made me smile. I have no idea where things are going but Im hoping for the best. The little thank you's and appreciations really do make a difference.

© Copyright 2007 Delilah (UN: bex1053 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Delilah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/554739-Thank-Yous