*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/556529-Friday-night
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#556529 added December 26, 2007 at 7:31pm
Restrictions: None
Friday night
23 days........20 hours. And oh what a day it's been. The boards for the contestants on Amazon are just insane. There was an urgent call for all contestants to bombard a thread where a man posted his depression and thoughts of suicide. I know that the rate jumps this time of year and that the holidays can be a real bitch for some people. I, personally, didn't know how to take the post. We as writer's have a craft with our words, and exaggeration can be the name of the game. Any way, I was pleased to find out that the man in question is fine, that someone called the police who showed up on his doorstep, and he posted that he never meant for anyone to think that he was ready to end his life. He was just venting his depression, thinking others felt the same way.

I know that I tend to go crazy, stress is a total pain in the arse. Life is short, you have to live each day to the fullest because you never know when it's all going to end. So my friends, keep your loved ones close, remember the first kiss, the way your heart melts when your kids hug you tight, the smiles of the ones that we've lost, the songs that bring an instant smile, and the words that flow from our imaginations!

© Copyright 2007 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/556529-Friday-night