*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/557152-Of-Chocolates-and-Migraines
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#557152 added December 26, 2007 at 7:34pm
Restrictions: None
Of Chocolates and Migraine's
So Christmas was supposed to be relaxing, and it was..........except for that nasty headache that refused to go away. I took Aleve, took a nap, had coffee, stayed away from the damn cookies that have reese's peanutbutter cups in them.......my favorites by the way. Nothing seemed to make it go away. So now it's Wednesday, and I am afraid that whatever I do, will trigger the migraine that's been lurking in my brain, waiting to sent me to darkness for at least 24 hours. I can not commit to 24 hours of suffering in bed with spots flashing across my eyes, and searing pain in my brain. I refuse! So today, I will walk slower, wear the sunglasses to avoid any glare of sunshine, or bright lights. I will not get upset while I drive and have complete morons cut in front of me, or stop because they don't know how to use their turn signal. I will let everything that usually annoys the hell out of me, slide right off my back. I will not care about any of these things. No stress today. I plan to plaster a smile on my face and act as if nothing can touch me!

This is my name

© Copyright 2007 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/557152-Of-Chocolates-and-Migraines