*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/557217-102607
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#557217 added December 26, 2007 at 3:45pm
Restrictions: None
10/26/07
Yesterday was so sweet at my home. I wasn't able to get Joe many things, so I made sure I got him a few things that he had repeatedly mentioned that he wanted. He was very happy.

I had planned to take Joe to see The Chimpmonks movie and told Joe what time we'd have to leave to get to town to see the movie, and Joe said, "Mom, you did so much for me for Christmas, why don't we just stay home? I don't want you to spend your money on a movie for me." I hugged him and with tears in my eyes, told him that it was his choice if he wanted to go see a movie or not. He said he just wanted to stay home and be together. So that's what we did.

I also got to talk with a few people I love dearly on the phone, friends and family too. All in all, it was a wonderful day. No, it wasn't the "best Christmas ever", and yes, it was very frugal, but it was filled with love, laughter and contentedness, and that, my friends, makes me very rich in heart. I can only hope that all who read this will have experienced the same richness that no amount of money could every buy.

Thanks for coming by,
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/557217-102607