*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/558809-Happy-New-Year
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#558809 added January 4, 2008 at 2:42am
Restrictions: None
Happy New Year!
As usual, I'm late and behind, but Happy New Year to All! Hope 2008 got off on the right foot. I just want to give a shout out to Robert Waltz who was my pick for this week's Newsletter merit badge for his Short Stories newsletter. It was about the more technical aspects of writing, grammar, spelling, and punctuation which is so important. It's easy to overlook when the mechanics are good, but when they are poor, the story or poetry you've written is hard to read and scathing on the eyes. Kudos to you, Robert!

That said, I went back to a Weight Watchers meeting last Saturday. It was hard to get to in the fact my overworked husband had to get out of bed to watch the kids at 8:30 when he really needed to sleep, but I got weighed and renewed my vigor to loose weight. I've been to gym at least four times this week. Of course this cuts down on my writing time (which is all ready horribly limited as it is) but I'd to get some more weight loss going. I knew it wouldn't be easy after giving birth to Joseph so I have to buckle down for the long haul.

Writing-wise, I've got a bunch of edits for THE WOLF'S KISS I need to catch up. Just gotta find some time in front of the computer.

Well, it maybe the new year but I've to pinch pennies for a couple of months. That said, it's with a heavy heart I'm going to have to close down a couple of my contests that I run here on WDC.

Well, it's getting late and I need to move on.
TTYL
Steph

© Copyright 2008 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/558809-Happy-New-Year