*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/559509-SO-in-Love-3
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1253258
Work + Family + Boys =Complicated. I have questions that need answers!!
#559509 added January 7, 2008 at 2:11pm
Restrictions: None
SO in Love <3
Im in Love. Not high school love or puppy love. I mean the real deal, spend the rest of my life with this person love. The boy my friends were telling all that crap to is the boy Ive given my whole self to. He called them on their bull shit and they stopped. He knew what was true and what wasnt. When he didnt, he asked and took my word above everyone elses. When I told him my one and only deep bark secret he shrugged it off and told me how much he misses me.
For the last ten days he's been here with me. They have been the best ten days of my life. This morning, the first morning without him, I feel empty.
Ive always believed that you are a complete person, it doesnt take another to make you whole. But now Im rethinking the statement because I feel like Im missing apart of me. I think now its more you are a whole person UNTIL you meet that someone. When you give yourself to them completly thats when they complete you. They have to leave for some period of time and that when you know something is missing, when they arent there. He is now what and who completes me. Hes not my better half but he is my other half. After four months of in depth talking and then only ten days together I know Im done dating. I know that he is my soul mate and that I will love him forever. The best part is...HE FEELS THE SAME! Its the best and worst feeling in the world. I miss him. I cant see him for five weeks. Im empty but full and I want him more than anything in the world.
I found him after all the other losers I fell for. After Military boy, Long Distance Boy, Work boy....all the boys I thought cared for me and me for them....have not even come close to this. This is an honest, no secrets, passionate, touching, beautiful relationship that feels like it was meant to be.
I dont think it gets better than this....this is it. This is what people wait a life time for. What people dream and obsess about. This is the real deal.
There are no questions, doubts, fears, concearns or negativity.
This is love.

© Copyright 2008 Anna-Beth Hall (UN: anna-beth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anna-Beth Hall has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/559509-SO-in-Love-3