*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/562137-Busy-Busy-Busy-week
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#562137 added January 20, 2008 at 12:16pm
Restrictions: None
Busy, Busy, Busy week
Well, it was a busy week. I had to work from 6 at night to 2 in the morning on Monday and Tuesday for child care reasons and it just threw off my whole week. I didn't even get a chance to get to weight watchers this past week. I barely exercised. On the home scale I maintained, but I need to be really good this coming week to make up for last week. So far so good. Hehe.

I didn't get a lot done because last week was so crazy. I did keep up with my soap opera, "As The World Turns." My favorite couple is Paul & Meg and they went through the emotional ringer last week. Meg tried to break up Paul and Craig from fighting and lost her baby. Paul was the father. They were both devestated, but Meg didn't want comfort from him, though she admited to loving him. Good emotional soap opera stuff.

I've updated my FLAMES OF MADEOC STORY and I had to prune my account since it's up for renewal soon and I can only afford the upgraded membership because we're pinching pennies. It needed a good pruning anyway. I'm updating my WOLF'S KISS NOVEL after this blog entry if you want to check it out.

Check out Vivian new book "THE CASE OF THE MISSING COACH." It's a good mystery story in a baseball setting. I'd say it's geared for Young Adults. I like supporting inhouse WDC writers so if you want to recommend someone, let me know.

Politics anyone?

Hillary's now own Nevada (and Michigan which doesn't count since they have no delegates to give away to the Dems), but I wouldn't call her the frontrunner yet. Good luck to her in South Carolina. It really is a tough call between her and Obama because I like a lot of things he says. As for the Republicans McCain is picking up steam, but like prefer Romney or Huckabee. I like Romney a lot because he has a good finanical sense about him.

I did some research on MLK for an article I wrote on Associated Content. I learned that MLK was the youngest Nobel Peace Prize winner at the age of 35. I didn't know that, but gosh, what an amazing accomplishment. I know MLK Day is recent in American history, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.


Smiles, until next time
Steph

© Copyright 2008 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/562137-Busy-Busy-Busy-week