*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/562194-What-A-Pain
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#562194 added January 20, 2008 at 4:00pm
Restrictions: None
What A Pain!
         The last 24 - 36 hours have really been bad for me with the Fibro. My back has been hurting in a new spot, on the LEFT, just above the waist, and it was constant. No position would get rid of it. Laying on my back made it slack off a little, but it still didn't stop. Thankfully I was worn out enough last night that I fell asleep despite the pain.
         It wasn't much better this morning, just a little. One thing that for some reason helped it was carrying a case of printer paper to the car from the store this afternoon, then into the house.That took the edge off of it, but it's still very much with me. I don't expect it to go away any time soon, but whether or not it does is in the Lord's hands, not mine. And now that my right leg has just started up with its own form of pain, I guess I'll be dealing with both of them for a while. Hopefully that will be all that acts up for the day. But with Fibro, one never knows...

© Copyright 2008 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/562194-What-A-Pain