*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/562670-Good-Bye-Blog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#562670 added January 22, 2008 at 7:13pm
Restrictions: None
Good Bye Blog.
If you're reading here you've probably noticed that I haven't blogged very much lately. The truth is, I'm rarely online here on WDC. My freelance writing keeps me busy and I move in different circles now thanks to my other blog, The Writer's Round-About (http://www.writersroundabout.com)

That blog is going stronger than ever but since I spend so little time here I've decided to let my Premium account revert to Free when my current membership runs out in February. So, alas, that means this blog is going to poof into the clouds of WDC heaven. I'll delete it closer to the deadline.

I have exported and then weeded out my portfolio. So the content left behind is all that will remain after I'm reverted to a free membership.

PLEASE don't gift me a membership or gift points to buy one. Honestly, I don't spend enough time here to justify the cost of membership and I will be happy to have a free account. I'll still be able to visit those I talk to regularly, you can still email me, and if you'd like my non-WDC email, social media (myspace, stumbleupon,digg,del.icio.us, etc.) or Yahoo/MSN ID drop me an email.

All the best to my loyal readers. Don't forget you can follow me at The Writer's Round-About. I will probably create a new personal version of Mental Meanderings on MySpace.

© Copyright 2008 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/562670-Good-Bye-Blog