*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565331-Just-a-quick-news-bite
Rated: GC · Book · Action/Adventure · #1176263
Can a 16 year old boy stop the most powerful demons ever from taking over the world?
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#565331 added February 3, 2008 at 8:22pm
Restrictions: None
Just a quick news bite.
Hey everyone.
Foamy aka The Premier Author of Action here.
As many of you know, Demon Rising is my premier story and the now-bible of action stories on Writing.com.
So it is with a heavy heart that I must say that I won't beable to complete the story like I had planned.
It is a simple reason really...40 demons is a lot of writing!
After thinking long and hard and after many long hours of careful thought and re-thought(is that even a word),I have twindled the once 40 demon horde down to a mere 20 demon riot. For you see, with each demon now having a dedicated two or three chapters to themselves, 40 would have seriously been redonkulous!
But these deomns are in my opinion, the best of the best.
So with that in mind, there will be no more speak of the Feral 40, but rather the Feral 20.
I'm gonna have to go back and re-read every single chapter and change forty to twenty... no one said it was a smart move, but I feel it's for the best.
So that's pretty much it.
Hope you enjoyed this news bite.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2008 The Premier Author of Action (UN: foamysfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Premier Author of Action has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565331-Just-a-quick-news-bite