*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/570751-Feb-29
by TAofR
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1312019
Because I was born and raised on the moon
#570751 added February 29, 2008 at 3:28pm
Restrictions: None
Feb. 29
Today is an important day. Because today, my very beloved character "Three" as is her nickname, was born....in her world. I didn't create her this day, in fact, I think it was around summer of freshman year before sophomore that she came to be, but this is her birthday. And there is a reason for that!

Cause the story starts out when she is 15 years old, but still 3 years according to the leap year thing. And sometimes, she takes advantage of it, or tries to anyways. She's like a full on teenager. Very extreme in her personality, and frankly, very selfish. She thinks of hersefl and her needs, and disregards others, and she knows this. She just really doesn't want to admit it. Cause she think she has time to change.

She has some sort of disorder. I'm not sure which it'll be yet. Or maybe she's just insane and doesn't know. I don't know. But she'll be seeing stuff. and sometimes, it won't be real. And sometimes, I want the reader to be confused and think it MIGHT be real...

....yea, I don't know *Bigsmile* but she is my most loved character!

So happy Birthday, Three!

© Copyright 2008 TAofR (UN: chswriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TAofR has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/570751-Feb-29