*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572699-level-28-blood-elf-hunter
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1372191
Ohhhhhhhh.
#572699 added March 10, 2008 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
level 28 blood elf hunter
I once sat in front of the TV in the basement with my little brother and plowed through every level of Super Mario World in under three days. Speical zones and secret passageways and everything. Three days. We pulled a total Cartman and lived off of Stouffer's dinners and juice boxes, a level of slobbishness made possible by the fact that my parents were out of town and my grandmother didn't know the rules about our one-hour-a-day limit.

A few years later, they released Donkey Kong on Nintendo 64. We nearly finished that one in four days. We had all but one of the bananas, which frustrates me even now, because we SAW the banana, it was in one of the race-the-clock barrel games, but neither of us was a proficient enough 3-D swimmer to capture it in under thirty seconds with Diddy. Had we earned that last banana, we would have gotten to see the special surprise at the top of Krok Mountain, which we very badly wanted to do.

If you know anything at all, you know it takes crazy dedication for two kids under fourteen to accomplish anything so thoroughly in that period of time, to stay rooted to one spot till a relatively tough job is completely done.

I hate, hate, hate the fact that I cannot make myself finish ninety pages of reading most nights.

I hate that I'm thinking of bringing my N64 back to school next time I go home.

Selective concentration is the bitch of all bitches.

© Copyright 2008 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572699-level-28-blood-elf-hunter