*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573376-Life-and-Death
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#573376 added March 13, 2008 at 6:41am
Restrictions: None
Life and Death
Well, I've been too depressed/sick/tired/busy/and just blah to update the blog. I admit it. So this will be a quickie entry.

First off, the meds suck. I feel worse than the Monday. Thanks so much to the government stock pile of cipro that is now expiring. Now, the average Joe, like me, is stuck with this medication because the doctors are pushing it. *Rolleyes*

The writing process was a good one yesterday. I didn't get a lot written, but I had brain storming sessions with -lostdreams and Olivia K.Homecoming which really ties up a few key elements of the story, and I included a whopper of a twist. So thank you my friends. You some how save my fanny and make it so much fun. It's appreciated! Word count-18,123 where does theresa need to be by midnight--20,969. UGH! sure, no problem.

My great Aunt died on Tuesday, and will only be at the funeral home Friday for four hours. This isn't a huge problem, just not the way I wanted to spend the big 4-0, ya know. I honestly think that I'd rather be caught in a blizzard than going to a funeral home--for anybody. I was complaining last week that I would be in the orthodontics office while Z had his tightened, thinking that was bad enough..........not so.

Although there is a family rift, I started thinking about the postives, which I tend to do, because the negatives are just too damn depressing. So, thanks Aunt LaDonna for the birthday girls. I cherish them to this day. Hubby has even replaced the broken ones, and continued on from where you left off, at #17. Only one eluding us, #21. I have many memorable moments with her. Like all the Ohio picnics, where there were toys for the kids. We all "won" something, and it helped to make it fun when we were little. I miss those picnics, where family and friends would all gather for an entire day. My gramps would get sloshed, and when he was drunk, well, ol Irish was a riot. Singing, dancing, laughing that boisterous laugh. Good times people, that's what it's all about.

So thanks for the memories, for being there, time to reunite with your siblings.

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573376-Life-and-Death