*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576454-Different-Kinds-of-Writingjust-words-now
Rated: 13+ · Book · News · #1171286
Thoughts between gasps for fresh inspiration. . .
#576454 added March 30, 2008 at 6:53am
Restrictions: None
Different Kinds of Writing...just words now
I recently came to the realization that my present level of linguistic creativity is at the level of words. I'm presently pre-sentence. It's bound to be due to changes in my bipolar meds. They aren't right yet. Doc on 4/2.

I have a NEW dictionary. The old one was from college, and @ about 1975. Yikes! Language changes over time.

I'm functioning in concepts too. I'm getting all these mapped out plans in my head.

My computer is almost dead, and a drudgery to produce with. I'm surfing prices and brands. and trying to determine my needs. There's lots I don't know about laptops and wireless I still need to study up on. I need to debate/list my personal pros and cons for both laptop and desktop varities.

All of my present writing tasks don't go much beyond words or phrases. Seems strange to consider, but I may pull up some "create item" pages just to keep some continuity to my port. I've been neglegent--about lots of writing--Friends too…and old friend found me three weeks ago..and I haven’t responded yet because I can get any sentences together.

Started a poem…half finished…in the pile of papers in the den floor. Maybe I can find it, and put the part that's expressed up. I need some B-vitamins-big time.

Geez. Gotta get a grip.

Ran across a free tril mapping kind of program I haven't checked out yet. Sounded like it would be good for writers--different kinds of visual forms of outlining. Been reading PC mags...

leave the link later...blurry eyes...need cofee or sleep.
© Copyright 2008 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576454-Different-Kinds-of-Writingjust-words-now