*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576778-Pitching-a-Bitch---or-why-do-we-have-roommates
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1407297
These are my rambles, my thinking as I grow younger and younger.
#576778 added March 31, 2008 at 6:06pm
Restrictions: None
Pitching a Bitch - or why do we have roommates?
I mean really.....this has been a wild morning. It's MY house, I've rented out a room to a guy, who did well for awhile, and then decided to quit his plumbing job, and then the economy went down the tubes. ALL I've heard from him for two months is how depressed he is.......blah...blah...blah.

Anyway, last night I had a guy ( a friend visiting me), and we talked late into the morning. SUDDENLY, Mr. angry ass jumps out of his messy room and begins yelling at my firend saying he couldn't sleep and THEN telling the guy to get the hell out of the house! Rude, rude, rude............
YThis morning I had words with him, and despite his "I couldn't sleep BS"...I told him flat out he was rude, nasty.....hastn't paid rent in over two months and it's My FREAKIN' HOUSE! If I want to run around naked, I'll do that....if I am up late writing, that's MY business. He finally got a 40 hour job at a hardware store. Second day, he comes home and says he hates it..."They don't pay me enough".......I tried to fill out an app for Lowe's on-line, but he said he was sleeping. I DID get his damn taxes finished, lame-brain hadn't a clue he would get a refund. I even went and bought him some damn pork chops, since he's SOOOOOOOOO down in the dumps. Weel he's a Cancer and that explains it....Moody, Moody, Moody..........I want to knock his block off..........then he says "well, maybe I'll just move out'/.....I said that was fine with me...........plenty of other folks out there who need a room to come in from the cold, bills paid, washer, dryer, cooking privileges etc.
I am to the point that I ain't puttin' up with anymore bullshit....got my OWN problems, health issues, depression, anxiety, am on retirement disabiliy..........and All I want to do is write, and write.......and leave a book of poems for my kids & family members, so somehow they'll remember me as being a LITTLE on the wacky side, but a damn hell of a good poet!!

LIFE IS SHORT.............brief, transitional, uprooted by tornadoes, floods, fires, earthquakes, and of course the punks running amuke pointing guns at people's heads. If I didn't have God around and in my life, I would be so lost, and so lonely. HE gets me through rough patches, and I NEVER  lose my temper - ever. I didn't yell, I just stated the facts and observations about his comments, his tone, his provoking approach. I'm not here to ensure he gets a good nights sleep - who in the hell gets a full night's sleep??? And he's just selling dumb ass tools........

O.k....tried to be witty today, but my but is chewed, and I've spent the day cleaning everything, laundry, mopping floors etc.......HE will walk in and proceed to make a total mess cooking some crap on the stove, will not do the dishes until I tell him to...and has never once helped me fix things in the house or help outside. He TOTALLY refuses.

No wonder nobody would marry him............this back and forh - funny, then mean, kind, then cranky, cheerful, then suicidal....is TOO much for me.  HELP, SOMEBODY!!!!!


© Copyright 2008 njames51 (UN: njames51 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
njames51 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576778-Pitching-a-Bitch---or-why-do-we-have-roommates