*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/577584-Layal
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#577584 added April 4, 2008 at 5:37pm
Restrictions: None
Layal
Engagement


Isn't she beautiful? This is hubby's oldest niece, Layal, Lulu is her nickname. Well, my LuLu just had her engagement, and I missed it. UGH. Lulu is a rare woman, who is beautiful, warm, kind, and would do anything for you. All you need to do is ask. The boys and I call her chauffer, since she spends her summers driving us around Lebanon when we are there without hubby. I love her so much, and feel as if she's my sister. We have shared a lot over the last 16 years, and I am both happy and sad. Happy that she is growing up and getting ready to let her heart soar. But sad because she is getting ready to leave the nest. Things will change once she is married and begins the next journey of her life. It is bittersweet.

So for you my Arabian Beauty. I wish you joy, love and happiness. You deserve it!



Sweet LuLu Fair

She comes into the room,
A breath of fresh air.
They all want to see
Sweet Lulu fair.

Her smile inviting,
Warm and exciting.
The infectious girl
Sweet lulu fair.

Her beauty is rare,
Makes everyone care,
For the woman we know
Sweet lulu fair.

A new chapter starts,
The sharing of hearts,
Walk into the sun
Sweet lulu fair.


We love you Layal, and miss you much.

© Copyright 2008 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/577584-Layal