*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579014-Ouch-I-stubbed-my-little-toe
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#579014 added April 12, 2008 at 12:50pm
Restrictions: None
Ouch! I stubbed my little toe!
Well yesterday I was up bright and early and went to take out the trash in my pajamas. I was barefoot and after dropping off my load, I stubbed my toe on a sprinkler. Ouch! I didn't think it was bad, as the pain was manageable, but a couple of minutes later I discovered blood all over the rug. I had to wake up Brent who is NOTORIOUS for sleeping in. He watched the boys and I went to urgent care. It's a bad cut, but the doctor said it was in such a place that made stiches not a good choice to help it heal. I'm taking Anti-botics, banadging it, using an ontiment and I have a flat shoe to wear which is almost impossible because Joseph likes to peel off the velcro.

I did manage to limp my way to the Dodger game. We had field level tickets in the right outfield. They were cheap. Haha. They redid the concession stands and they look nicer now. The Dodgers lost though. Andrew couldn't stand the noise. It was too loud for him, poor thing.


© Copyright 2008 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579014-Ouch-I-stubbed-my-little-toe