*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579825-Ah-My-First-Entry
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #1414887
My thoughts and stories between my writing...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#579825 added April 16, 2008 at 11:15pm
Restrictions: None
Ah, My First Entry
Hey everyone. I figured I would put a blog on here for no reason at all. I want to take this time to thank everybody for reading and reviewing my work. I truly appreciate it, as it inspires me to continue. Really, I mean it. Can't thank you enough. Now onto introductions...

For those that don't know me (I don't want to reveal too much) I call myself 'Cursed' and I aspire to eventually become a voice actor. As of right now, I practice writing all sorts of things, such as screenplays for animation, poetry, short stories, fanfiction, and horror pieces. Other than that, I am a songwriter and guitar player.

Enough of the icebreaking, time for business. Currently, I am beginning a new chapter of my Alvin and the Chipmunks / Tiny Toons crossover. I don't know when I'll be done with it, but I will say that it will have a better introduction of The Chipmunks than the first chapter, though I'm also assuming that if you aern't already familiar with the Munks, you wouldn't be reading the story. I am VERY excited about this outline I've made of another Chipmunks fanfiction, and if you are wanting a preview, I'll just say that it has some slighty more mature overtones than a normal chipmunks episode. I plan on creating lots more Chipmunks fanfiction where that came from! You think I'm a fan? Hehe.

Let's see... I have another poem halfway done, and yes, it one of my dark ones. The problem with writing my poetry is that I have to have some special "urge" to write it, and when that "urge" doesn't come, I have to put it on hold. Sorry for this, but it's the way I work.

Anyway, expect to read a lot more from me in the future! Thanks, everyone!

© Copyright 2008 CursedFreedom (UN: brokensword at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CursedFreedom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579825-Ah-My-First-Entry