*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/580347-Too-tired-to-think-about-blogging
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#580347 added April 19, 2008 at 4:19pm
Restrictions: None
Too tired to think about blogging...
...what's so bad about the past few months of my life is that there have been some pretty interesting things that have taken place but I have been too involved with striving for that A grade that I didn't write anything down.

Oh, here and there, I would write about some important friends, new groups that I am now a part of...they would get chronicled but the rest of my life...was just left to skies to take note of.

I'm just too tired. I will finish my final research paper this weekend and my final class before graduation is this Monday. It's a happy day for me but I know that I will only seek to rest my brain and it won't involve writing. *Smirk*

Once I finish my last class, I will post my expected final grade for the whole degree program. Now THAT I am very happy about but again...it has all come with a price.

I scarcely speak to anyone here these days, even though my heart aches to have that interaction, I can only seem to balance what is directly in front of me. For that, I feel pretty inadequate. *Frown*

© Copyright 2008 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/580347-Too-tired-to-think-about-blogging