*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/580724-Weather
Rated: E · Book · Religious · #1415703
My blog, my words, my dreams.
#580724 added April 21, 2008 at 6:30pm
Restrictions: None
Weather
Isn't it the weather just gorgeous? I guess there are those of you out there who live where it's not but right now I'm just appreciating the warmth where I live. It snowed yesterday and I prayed that the weather would warm up. Low and behold, it has! It's so nice! I just want to go swimming or hiking. The outdoors are calling to me! Let me tell you, if you can get everyone in your town to pray for good weather, you will have a lot of miracles happen.

The mountains are snow capped yet the valley is green. The flowers aren't blooming but babies are dropping like clearance rack prices. Horses are running and birds are singing. It just makes you happy to be alive! I hope that we have a warm summer. I haven't minded the cold until this past winter. I always love spring, too. There are so many baby animals all over the place!

I hope that you keep the spirit and the hope for warm spring-like weather with you! Hopefully, we can all pray and make a difference!

© Copyright 2008 Inksplattza (UN: arinator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Inksplattza has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/580724-Weather