*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/580834-Exhhaustion
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#580834 added April 22, 2008 at 6:42am
Restrictions: None
Exhhaustion
You know, I understand that we own our own business, and yes, I found the garage and thrust hubby into it, knowing it was the only way he'd get that sense of pride about his job again--but. When he comes home an hour and a half late, eats dinner and crashes on the couch--then I have to wonder if it's worth it.

Selfish? Probably. We are by no means rich, but we have money. I hate that this business saps him of all his strength. I know he is doing this to try and clear the lot out, so he can slow down the next day, but honestly, after all this time, it's NEVER gonna happen. He is a great mechanic and an even better people person. I've suggested that it's time he hire another mechanic, and that he stops working on the cars. Why? Because his customers adore him. I think we'd get more done if he sat at the desk, answered the phones, and talked to the people who flock up there to see him everyday.

It's damn aggravating, knowing that I can handle the call, take the propers notes for their problems, take their keys, and yet, it's not enough. NO. They have to see him, talk to him. It's no wonder we are behind all the time. What with the drop-ins, phone calls, it's amazing we make any money at all.

Ok, that's it, that's my latest bitch session. It does make me feel good to do that every now and then. *Laugh*

© Copyright 2008 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/580834-Exhhaustion