*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/581470-Its-Friday-Bitches
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#581470 added April 25, 2008 at 8:33am
Restrictions: None
It's Friday Bitches!!!
Yes, that lovely day of the week, the one where we are so very thankful that we have two days of freedom right around the corner is here! Ahhh, say that with me one time..Ahhhh. Damn I feel better.*Laugh*

Yes, I pulled out of my purple long enough to lighten up my blog here.

For my Friday agenda, well, it's looking busy. Cause it would be shame if I got to take it easy. Home pc is at work, and I forgot to tell the pc to use that printer, so now I have to correct that issue. And if Infinity of Ann Arbor won't bring me the part I ordered, then I get the pleasure of driving there. And I don't want too. Such is the life of Theresa the Gopher. And when I get home, I have to call HP and see why I can not connect the pc to the net after I wiped the hard drive. I have a feeling that after 5 hours, I jumped the gun and clicked on something I shouldn't have, and will have to start the frickin process all over again. Love technology.


Now, for something totally exciting. Detroit Red Wings 4, Colorado Avalanche 3! Wooooo Hoooooo. Hey, hey hockeytown, T is quite a happy camper today. Throw some octopus at the Joe, and fling it around, that's right people, we need to keep this going. Get into the game, nothing like playoff hockey......it's FANtastic.

And so, I begin my day. Off to the trenches of business ownership. It could be worse. I could still be working at city hall, getting yelled at continually, hearing about all the corruption, and wanting to slap the director of Building and Safety upside the head cause he has no balls!

BTW--yesterday, when I was picking up parts, this guy was totally checking me out, and didn't even try to hide it. When I heard that whistle as I walked out the door to my car, it so made my day. I am 40, and loving it. Shocking I know.

IT'S FRIDAY BITCHES! HAVE A BITCHEN WEEKEND! AND YES---THAT IS A DIRECT ORDER FROM THE PURPLEPRINCESS *Wink*

TTFN

© Copyright 2008 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/581470-Its-Friday-Bitches