*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/582190-Friendship
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #956453
Hope is here. By hope i mean university life.
#582190 added April 29, 2008 at 9:32am
Restrictions: None
Friendship
Today i'm focusing on friendship. As I'm progressing through my life, i'm realising now just how important friendship is. Friendships are the core of this world and many things stem from friendship. Before starting, a definition of friendship should be stated.

True friendship is 2 people male or female, caring enough about another to share a piece of their life To be there no matter what, and to give as well as take.
A true friend doesn't trash you, just because you disagree, or have an argument, true friends, may get angry but they make up, after they settle down, and, can laugh at their stupid fight after it is over.


Friendship is a tricky thing... because one minute you can have a friendship and the next minute you'll be all by yourself. I think one of the main problems is that people abuse the word friendship or use it way too loosely. When you say you have a friend, then you should really have a friend. Someone that would go the extra mile for you 8 out of 10 times because I mean, they can't be there for you ALL the time, but they can be most of the time.

The definition which was given encompasses alot of what true friendship is. Many friendships end because of arguments or disagreements. If that person is truly your friend, even though you may have had a nasty argument with them, at the end of the day you'll be able to face them and talk to them and then you two will laugh about it because you'll realise your friendship goes way past that.

Also, a true friend shouldn't be afraid to share something. If you're really good friends, why are you afraid to say something to the other person? Then you really DON'T trust the other person.... and if you don't have trust in your friend, why are they your friend in the first place?

These points which i stated I can apply to myself and i know that some people in my life are truly my friends, while some aren't. Maybe you should apply them to yours and see who your true friends really are.




Take Care till next time I write

© Copyright 2008 Fig (UN: ninja64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/582190-Friendship