*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/582262-NOTICE-Smooth-Full-Screen-Edit
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing.Com · #206127
Announcements pertaining to Writing.Com!
#582262 added April 29, 2008 at 4:35pm
Restrictions: None
[NOTICE] "Smooth" Full Screen Edit!
Greetings Members!

We've just released an update to our Full Screen Edit system. Full screen editing is available to those members with a Premium Membership or above.

The update "smoothes" out the process of the "Save and Edit" button. So, rather reload the entire edit page with each save, losing your place within the document, the updated Save and Edit now submits the updates without reloading the page.

Confirmation of a completed save is displayed just above the "Save and Edit" button along with the WDC site time the update was completed. With this, your scroll position within the document edit area will be maintained, so re-editing is much quicker and easier.

Also now included within the Full Screen Editor is a "Select All" button which selects all the text within the edit area. This makes for easy "copy and paste" backups.


Don't have a Premium Membership? Please consider supporting Writing.Com by purchasing one today! *Smile* Visit "Our Shop" from the top of any page to move up your paid membership level.


Enjoy!
~~SM


© Copyright 2008 Writing.Com Support (UN: support at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com Support has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/582262-NOTICE-Smooth-Full-Screen-Edit