*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/582326-Reviews-and-clean-up
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#582326 added May 1, 2008 at 10:45am
Restrictions: None
Reviews and clean up
Today was spent cleaning up my port, reviewing and changing the beginning of my blog. I only realized today that I never updated after the Amazon contest ended. So, since that part of my loveliness is over, I thought it would be good to change it.

I've been trying to review as much as possible. Nothing like mentioning to people that they are in the top 100, then having them turn around and pass you by. *Rolleyes* Me and my mouth. It's okay, since I like both of them, otherwise, well I'll just keep those comments to myself for the time being. *Laugh* You know who you are. I wish you both a good run at the number one spot. Reviewing can be addicting. Here's a shout out to YahsPoet and all_yours.

On a positive note. I did something awesome today, something that makes me oh, so happy. I've been working hard at building up my lung capacity in the pool. Well today was a first. I made it the length of the pool, underwater, no breaths, not once...........but twice. Yeah for Theresa!!! *Bigsmile* I can't help but linger in the deep end, working on the synchro moves of days gone by. I've remasterd a few of the easier moves, working my way up to the harder stuff. I have a song in my head, and can almost map out a routine, which is awesome. I am looking forward to perfecting that front walk over. And the, buying a new swimsuit. I am so tired of that damn blue one. I swear that color doesn't suit me. I need something, hip, something new, and something......hmmm, what's the word I'm looking for? Oh yeah, PURPLE AND MORE LIKE ME *Laugh* Shocking I know.

Ok, we're halfway thru the second period and up by a goal. Damn Colorado just had to score a goal and close the gap. I'll be lucky to make it through the end of the second period without crasihng. My eyes are already drooping.

TTFN

© Copyright 2008 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/582326-Reviews-and-clean-up