*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583602-Making-an-Effort
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#583602 added May 6, 2008 at 12:45pm
Restrictions: None
Making an Effort
Thank you all for your words of kindness, support, wisdom, concern and advice. You all went and made me *Cry* and smile at the same time, but I know you will keep me in your *Heart*'s as much as I will carry on repeating your words in what's left of my head.

There is still much going on and balancing on a razor's edge with the sword of Damocles over your head isn't the best way to live. I have to try and take the advice I offer others and just take one day at a time, no matter how difficult they may be.

One thing I have learned through the difficult phases of my life, and there's been a heap this past couple of years, is no matter how much my head whirls or how low my spirits drop I have to try and keep doing things. Important they may not be, but writing is my therapy so when time allows I shall attempt to do what I can, even if badly.

So, it's THAT time of the month again. No, no, - not had one of those in years thank goodness; I am of course referring to The Blogville News. Could you please help by acting on any relevant information below.

*Bullet* Could all regular columnists start thinking about their pieces for the May issue. If anyone cannot manage to write this month, please let me know so I can attempt to fill empty slots with other things.

*Bullet* I need a blogger to tackle the Featured Writer's piece in the Newsletter. Failing any volunteers I'll be picking on a poor, unsuspecting victim in the next week or so. Be afraid, be very afraid.

*Bullet* I'm not sure if ccstring will be contributing this month or not, but if you all bombard him with questions regarding the meaning of life, how he learned to spell, the mysteries of the universe and the colour of his underwear I'm sure he'll try to respond.

*Bullet* I hope you all had a go at Mavis Moog 's crossword last issue and if not, why not? *Pthb* I'll admit I'm five answers short at the moment,(and three sheets to the wind) so if anyone feels like sharing a few hints, please feel free to do so.

*Bullet* DON'T FORGET TO SEND YOUR VOTES FOR BLOGGER OF THE MONTH TO ME. THANK YOU.

Okay - I'll belt up for today. Thanks again for the continued friendship and special thanks to alfred booth, wanbli ska for the Merit Badge and ShiShad for the lovely scarlett *Wink* ribbon.

Merit Badge in Generosity
[Click For More Info]

My dear Scarlett,
A little token of my appreciation for your difficult life right now.  I don't know how it will all end, but I'm certain you will make all of the right decisions.  You care about people, and that is always your primary concern.

Peace, my friend.

I Second That Emotion  (18+)
A place to house the mirror blogs with Nada, using songs starting 1958
#1417539 by Scarlett

© Copyright 2008 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583602-Making-an-Effort