*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/584136-The-Old-Dog--The-Old-Cat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Elysia
Rated: 18+ · Book · Environment · #1269688
Welcoming the city-withered...
#584136 added May 9, 2008 at 5:31pm
Restrictions: None
The Old Dog & The Old Cat
    Once upon a time there were an old dog and an old cat.  There were other dogs, and other cats, but the old dog and the old cat had a unique relationship.  The old dog would chase the old cat, but the old cat would just turn around and look at the old dog, who would then realize he was, in fact, on a peaceful mission of exploration.  The old cat would then proceed upon his way of living harmoniously with his fellow creatures, ever seeking to make new friends. 
    Sometimes the old cat forgot himself, and would stand with the old dog at the bottom of the immensely tall creatures with wide, begging eyes, and mournful noises, expressing the most exquisite agony.  The old cat had the immensely tall creatures trained, so that whenever they opened the cold box of delicious mysteries, they poured a sip of white, tasty liquid into a tiny bowl.  The old cat knew the immensely tall creatures didn't understand the true nature of the universe, but he forgave them, as was his beneficent fashion.

© Copyright 2008 Elysia (UN: elysia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elysia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/584136-The-Old-Dog--The-Old-Cat