*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/584500-Mothers-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#584500 added May 11, 2008 at 9:37am
Restrictions: None
Mother's Day.
In honor of my Mommy, I go blue. For all of the WDC community, I wish you all a wonderful Mother's Day.

Wooooo-Hoooooo! My boys are up by two. Kicking ass and taking names. I kinda felt bad for home town Dallas Star, Mikey Modano. He looked so sad on the bench at the Joe, but damn does he still look good. *Wink* What can I say, the men in hockey are hot, Hot, HOT! Which could be the reason I was so easily hooked on the sport over twenty years ago. Well, that and Stevie Wonderful. ~~dreamy sigh~~

So I will make it short and sweet. Mom, this one's for you!

Through the years, you've gone up and above the call of duty, stepping in to play a two-parent role. You not only raised two kids, but also went to nursing school so that you could support us. That is something that still blows me away, your determination not to let life rob you of your dreams. Michelle and I were saboteurs of each date that showed up on the doorstep, though we were clueless at the time. But fate knew something we didn't. For your high school sweetheart returned to sweep you off your feet. For that, all the waiting and heartache of being alone was made right.

In him, you found that happiness that only a lover and best friend can bring. And in him, we became a united family, stronger than we've ever been. I admire the way you work each day, then go and check on your father, as his mind slips away. You are a caring, comforting, loving and wonderful soul, a blessing to all of us, each and every day.

Mom, you are the true Miracle Of Motherhood!

I love you Mom.

T

Have a beautiful day Everyone!

TTFN

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/584500-Mothers-Day