*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587340-Chapter-7
Rated: 13+ · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #1430797
An action-packed thriller in the vein of Dan Brown...
#587340 added May 26, 2008 at 7:45pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 7
Chapter 7


A teacher at Divinity for nearly a decade, DiBianco knew every route in and out of the complex by heart. He hauled ass for the most obscure of them--a labyrinth of tiny, little known passageways used primarily by students.
         He could feel the agents closing on him. He weaved in and out of the many alleyways and passages. His palms sweating. His breathing heavy. His pulse racing. He couldn't see them, but knew they were there--right on his heals.
         He ran as fast as he could, running from the agents, running from ground-zero, spilling out onto Francis Avenue.
         DiBianco stood in the middle of the street, panting, his hands propped on bent knees. Everywhere he looked, police: setting up base, taping off the area surrounding Harvard Divinity School. He was surrounded.


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2008 Keith Katsikas (UN: kkatsikas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Keith Katsikas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587340-Chapter-7