*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587437-staring-at-cows-things-and-smelling-armpits
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#587437 added May 27, 2008 at 5:46am
Restrictions: None
staring at cow's thing's and smelling armpits.
I had such a fight with the husband, but I was being coniving I wanted to go out, I just wanted to be with grown ups, I didnt want to sit at home, or go to my mom or be around my own kids, I wanted time out and I wanted it to be dedicated to me.

So I started yelling at him, and telling him I cant live this life blah blah blah.. and than I started saying I need to talk to my dad, I am leaving the house. Everything was preplaned I actually was going to the coffee shop to have coffee, than i was going to my brothers and hanging out, and the only way out of the house was for me to freak out.

I left the house, it was the best thing ever for me, cause I had no kids, and I just did what I wanted to do, even my sister gave me her car.

I hate him, and I THINK he should just die in an airplane crash and that would be the end of it.

this is such a boring entry.

I am going to go and stare at cow's things and smell armpits!

© Copyright 2008 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587437-staring-at-cows-things-and-smelling-armpits