*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/590605-Must-be-the-heat
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#590605 added June 27, 2008 at 11:49am
Restrictions: None
Must be the heat...
*Rolleyes*or maybe not. While I was headed from the garage to Murray's to pick up parts, I had to walk past Family Dollar. I love that store, the girls there are always good for a laugh. But what I encountered today was plain wrong. This man, I'd peg him to be 50, was standing on the sidewalk, waving his hands in the air, shouting at his 70 year old mother who was sitting in the car in the sweltering heat. What was his dilema? Why was this oaf yelling at his mother, in public, like a raving friggin lunatic? It was a doozy for damn sure. He needed his Mommy to come inside and help him pick stuff out cause he didn't know what size he wore. WTF is that? Hello? Does she also wipe your arse!? It made me sick to my stomach, that's for damn sure. Needless to say, the dumb ass got into the car and squealed his way out of the parking lot, without getting the stuff he needed. Too bad, so sad, I say. And if I were his mother, I'd clobber the boy once they made it home!

*Reading*Hmm, what's new with T? Well, my group is slowly coming together. I was hoping for at least ten members, but I've stalled at 7, most of whom are friends of mine. I hope you all aren't doing this as a favor. I really want you all to be excited and enjoy the group like I'm hoping to. We have our first victim, and I know her book is 13 chapters. Me thinks me might be reading more than one chapter.

The less than two year old pc needs a mother board, and is pretty much garbage. I am not happy about this at all. The boys are off school, and are using my laptop while I'm away. Today was day one. And the damn thing was overheated when I came home and not working up to par. I was kicked off the net twice, and IE stopped working three times. So, I shut down, unplugged it, and parked it in front the vent so the AC would cool it off. It worked, but I don't believe it was a very smart thing to do. I will say that I'm quick on my feet when prompted. *Laugh*

Gotta get ready to BBQ outside. No way in hell am I turning on the oven tonight. Besides, it will fun to eat dinner at 9pm, right? Whatever.

TTFN

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/590605-Must-be-the-heat