*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591692-Reviewing-and-Getting-Read
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1407297
These are my rambles, my thinking as I grow younger and younger.
#591692 added June 18, 2008 at 9:25am
Restrictions: None
Reviewing and Getting Read
I guess my plan today is to catch up with all the Poetry Reviews I have to do in my Forum. But, sometimes I have to take a break...and work on MY Writing. I was plesently surprised to have had my poems reviewed last week, by writers I respect. And one of the poems will be highlighted in this week's Spritual Newsletter. And Kansaspoet gave me some detailed suggestions on exactly which words to change to give my poem more impact for the reader. That kind of review helps, and I made the changes...and the poem is so much better.

THANK YOU to the seasoned pros who took time to review some of MY work - I must make it a point to give the pros the reviews they rarely receive anymore. We focus on the Newbies - that's fine, but, we must not forget the members who have been here for years. They deserve reviews too.

No big rant today....I think I'm in a better, optimistic place right now. Thank you, Lord, for your love. I stray sometimes, but YOU always welcome me back.


© Copyright 2008 njames51 (UN: njames51 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
njames51 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591692-Reviewing-and-Getting-Read