*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593390-Ticket-to-Ryde
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#593390 added June 27, 2008 at 12:28pm
Restrictions: None
Ticket to Ryde
All being well we'll be setting off for a week in the Isle of Wight tomorrow. If it were abroad I'd predict a heatwave in England but as it's one of our own islands I suspect the foul weather will continue or deteriorate even further. Packing for an English holiday is a complicated task, especially as Paul, Mey Ling, Angel and seven month bump of a grandson will be coming along too, This involves pushchairs, wheelchairs, two cars, bedding, toys and household goods as we're renting a house for the week in Ryde. It should be interesting to say the least and a change of scene, though I won't use the word relaxing.

For all my thousands of readers of our Saturday series I will be posting my entry tomorrow morning before I leave, so won't be sitting next to Nada on the blog list this week. *Cry* I hope to be back in time next Saturday in order for us to post together, providing there are no disasters while we're away and I return with my (in)sanity in tact.

Social Services seem to be getting more organised with my parents now and sis is coming over Monday to Friday to help out, which is some relief at least. I just hope the pair of them can stay out of hospital this time...touching wood. I may need respite care myself on return after spending a week with rice, noodles and fish sauce. *Sick*

I'll be starting work on the Blogville News when I get back so could all regular columnists and guest writers for July start thinking about their contributions. Could the new columnists also decide what they wish to write and let me have a suitable header title as soon as possible so I can design them. Don't forget to send your vote for the blogger of the month to me too. This should ensure I have at least five million e-mails to return to.

So, have a good week at home and in Blogville and no doubt I'll be hunting out a cybercafe to complain write about how our holiday is going. Wish me luck and if you can't be good at least be careful. *Wink*


© Copyright 2008 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593390-Ticket-to-Ryde